Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by bass_extremes, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass_extremes

Jul 9, 2005
    Has anyone ever taken lessons for musicdojo? I just started my trial today and was thinking about trying some more when im done. Are the lessons any good? im taking these because I dont know where to find an acutal teacher I can meet with. and I think it would be a good alternative
  2. But don't they have some pretty good bass players for instructors? Like adam nitti and norm stockton? I'd be interested in hearing about the quality of instruction and subject matter.
  3. bass_extremes

Jul 9, 2005
    yes they do have these guys but ive never heard of them. So I dont know if they are any good.
  4. Pruitt

Jun 30, 2005
    Danbury, CT
    I took the demo and thought it was quite good. So much so that I am now taking the "Learning to Read Music for Bassists" course to brush up on my music reading that I haven't used in 20 years before I start my private lessons with a new instructor in a couple of more weeks. It's a very good course. I plan on taking more. In fact, I may take the "Walking Bass" course that starts next week. :)

Have Fun!
  5. ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    There is a huge thread on this already where most of your questions will be answered. Yes, they are very very good players. I have taken almost all of the courses and I can say that I have gotten something from all of the ones I have taken.
  6. Chris A

Chris A Chemo sucks!

Feb 25, 2000
    Manchester NH
    There is a stickied thread for this up at the top. I'm going to close this one........

Chris A. :rolleyes: :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.