1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Musician killed by stray bullet in Oakland

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kesslari, Apr 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
  2. Hats off to Emilio Nevarez. And my condolences to his family.

sissy kathy likes this.
  3. Wow, that is just terrible..... and to think people barely even acknowledge the gun problem in the US..... another senseless tragedy and significant life lost....

tastybasslines and Immigrant like this.
  4. BazzTard

BazzTard Banned

I got an infraction for saying the same thing, careful, sensitive folks around here.........

5. That's their problem. I'm not going to keep quite when innocent people are dying all because people in the US are "too sensitive" to deal with a serious problem. No one is safe from this, this man was an aspiring musician and all of us on this forum are either aspiring musicians or already successful musicians. We shouldn't have to live in this fear, especially when coming off work (in this case a gig).

Immigrant likes this.
  6. Happynoj

Happynoj

Dec 5, 2006
    UK
    I like turtles.
    Is it worth getting banned for though? You're not going to change anyone's mind here. Gun control discussion is off the agenda on TB. All that will happen is that you lose your access.

7. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Going political, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.