Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by muthafunkabass, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muthafunkabass

Mar 2, 2006
  2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    it sure does.... and might I add that > >
  3. Shearstown

Oct 15, 2005
    Wow, you sure are cool muthafunka. I hope one day I can attain the level of cool it takes to dis a website. Yep... Cool.
  4. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger

Sep 22, 2005
    Well that's just like... your opinion, man.
  5. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    amazing what insight you get when introducing a 12 year old to a library computer

hopefully by the time you're old enough to be looking for a real job, you'll have lost a load of that antagonism ... unless your favorite phrase is "would you like to supersize that combo meal, sir?"

here's to maturity for your future ...

6. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Wow. I've been to musicianforums and, well, it's rather weak.
  7. keb

Mar 30, 2004
  8. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    so??? if you dont like this board just avoid it, BTW here in basses forum noone cares a **** about your opinion of talkbass.
  9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Cool, I'll have to go there sometime. I'm going to skip over, my bass is tall enough for me already. Is musicianforums one of those sites where they talk about Mark Hoppus a lot?
  10. lug

Feb 11, 2005
    League City, Tx
    After reading his user name, I'm still trying to figure out what his mom did to his bass. :confused:
  11. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    Ya just gotta love 15 year old kids ...... :rollno:

12. it has just occured to me that maybe his maths is as good as his spelling and he was in fact trying to praise
    i think if you are going to diss or praise a site maybe a little more elaboration would help:meh:
  13. Tryxx

Tryxx Sputnik Forums: Bass Mod

Jun 1, 2005
    Hurst, Texas.
    Excuse me, I'm a moderator for the Bass section of Musician Forums, and please don't let this users attitude reflect on out entire community. If we banned for cross site content, well... this would definitely be an occasion. This statement is full of ignorance and shouldn't account for our entire community. :scowl:

Many of the bass forum users on Musician Forums frequent this site as well, and there are several reasons people prefer one to the other, but that isn't a discussion for this forum. Just don't let this guy get to you, he doesn't speak for all of us, and I'm pretty sure most of our community that comes here is ashamed.
  14. i shouldn't even waste my time with this, but the content value of own-zords musicianforums. but you are entitled to your opinion sir, even if it is a bit... well wrong!
    talkbass = for teh w1n.

15. Hmmmm you might be onto something!
  16. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    LMAO. I love it when someone trys to make fun of something and spells it wrong making themself look like a real jackass.
  17. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    its your opinion if you think another forum is better than TB. (ive never been on musician forums properly)
    but you have to remember that the world isnt fair. and people will always ridicule you for what you say.....

So before you go off flaming you should always ask yourself "will i get my face flamed off if i post this?" if the answer is yes and you want to keep some sort of dignaty then please do not post it.

oh btw- your opinion is wrong, you also posted in the wrong forum, i dont see how your flaming has anything to do with basses
  18. GSRLessard14

GSRLessard14 All-Things-Claypool Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2005
    Newington, CT
  19. lol.
    How lame you gotta be to post that kind of thread. I mean, it's not about Talkbass being worse or better than Musicianforum, but man, that was gay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.