Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hawkizzle, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Hawkizzle

May 21, 2005
    Well, I've decided i want to play the bass and I dont have any music stores in my town and I was thinking about buying one from but my parents are debating if something is wrong with the bass when i get it and we wont be able to return it., but wouldnt i be able to send it back and get a working one?
  2. Give me the head of Yngwei and Ill carve you a bass out of a Minotaur's belly.
  3. i do believe they have a good return policy
  4. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    While there are a lot of reasons not to buy from MF, their return policy is superb.
  5. Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    Go to a local music store, not guitar center, and establish a relationship with a vendor who actually knows about their product and gives a rat's a$$ about their customers.

Guitar Center doesn't, and MF is owned by guitar center.
  6. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    exactly. If something doesn't work, they'll schedule a pickup from you by ups or fedex.
    If you simply don't like it, you can return it at your own expense within 45 days for full refund. Obviously if it's not in 'as new' condition when returned, you won't get a full refund.

You can read their return policy on their website, I'd suggest you check it out