Musician's Friend - SDOTD is back to only 1 item/day

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Killed_by_Death, May 3, 2017.

1. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

I check MF's stupid deal of the day almost daily & have bought a decent amount of stuff from those deals.
    Sometimes I don't' even need it, but figure maybe some day...
    like the 12 ft. Fender instrument cable, which ironically I'd just assembled a Amphenol/Mogami 7 foot wire that cost me more...

The last two days they've gone back to only one item in their stupid deal page.
    I'm not sure how far back they introduced the 3 items per day deals, but I much preferred having 3 choices :(

2. Chicory Blue

Chicory Blue Secretly Queen of the Moon Supporting Member

At least it's semantically sound now?

--^@

3. Killed_by_Death

Yeah, as I was writing that out I realized it should have been called stupid dealS of the day while it had 3 items on the page.
    They have other sales going on that aren't obvious, like when they had the Mikro Ibanez basses on sale. I didn't see it mentioned on the stupid deal page.

Chicory Blue likes this.
  4. Killed_by_Death

They've since made their banner gigantic:

upload_2017-5-24_13-35-57.png
    That tiny little "Search for Products" in the top left corner is normal sized text.
    At first I thought that my browser was zoomed in to 400%, but this is 100%.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 25, 2022