Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DEFELDUS, Sep 1, 2003.

1. ok, i put this in off topic because its not music related, its a question about the actual site. is it just me or does this website freeze for about a minute or two everytime you go there? sometimes my internet explorer stops responding, forcing me to bring up task manager and getting out of it. what gives?
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I have no problems with the site itself.

but my last order(hardshell flight case)was delayed and I needed it by today....had to buy another one...waste of money :mad:
  3. oh, btw, im using a popup blocker too (google toolbar) so do you think this might have something to do with it? like it stops responding because the pop up never popped up? its quite annoying because i go there all the time to check bass gear and prices and such, and it happens even if i go directly to a product (by bookmarks and such) without ever going to the home page.
  4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I have a pop-up blocker as well(built into the browser)

no problems
  5. It usually freezes up right after it loads and I click on I let it sit for like 30 seconds after loading and then do my stuff and it's smooth sailing from there.
  6. thats EXACTLY what happens to me everytime!
  7. Let it sit a lil after opening, then it should run smoothly.
  8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Musicians is by far the most buggy, horrible, stupid website I have seen. You can click on any page and get a error, then you have to go back, then click it again, and hope it will work this time. Not a good thing when your ordering something with a credit card.

In short, the website is HORRIBLY buggy.