1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Musiciansfriend SDOTD in Pakistani Rupees?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by froghat, May 24, 2018.

1. froghat

froghat Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    Is it just me, or has MF changed the default currency for all users today?

2. GentProvocateur

GentProvocateur Supporting Member

I'm seeing USD

froghat likes this.
  3. froghat

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    MF customer service had me scroll to the bottom of their landing page - the 'ship to' country flag had been changed to Pakistan. I was able to repatriate myself. No idea how that happened though. Thanks for the feedback.

4. GentProvocateur

GentProvocateur Supporting Member

Haha that's weird

5. Were you using a VPN perhaps?

TolerancEJ likes this.
  6. If not a VPN issue, and you’re using a computer, I’d recommend doing a virus scan.

Fred312b likes this.
  7. froghat

Jun 14, 2009
    Rhinebeck, NY
    No, not on a VPN. I do keep my antivirus up-to-date and no other website has been wonky. Thanks for the ideas.

8. dxb

dxb

Dec 25, 2016
    Well, it is Musician's Friend. I shop from them a lot and overall I'm happy with the experience, but their website is kinda sh!tty. I've had prices change on me while I'm in the process of checking out, I've had their shopping cart miscalculate the most basic arithmetic, and just the other day I bought something and an hour later the entire page for that item disappeared and the link went to an error page... So while there may be something else going on with your currency issue, it could just be part of the normal everyday weirdness of the MF website.