Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Musicman 212 Cab - $320

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Jeff Moote, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    [​IMG]
    More pics here:Pictures

This is the one that was hot last year when they discontinued them. It's a loud cab with a good sound and good response. Condition is great - never been pushed too hard. Physically it's fine aside from a small chip from shipping in the upper front edge - see pics.

I'm selling because I'm moving to a dorm room with no place for this cab (thus it was replaced by a Berg 112). It has to go this week and I'm unloading it for more or less what I paid for it from Mark Sellers at the Dudepit

From the spec sheet:
    8 ohm
    Two 12" and one 6" driver
    Crossover Freq: 1.8kHz
    -3dB @ 40Hz and 12kHz
    Power Handling: 600W RMS (rumoured to actually be 800 by info from B&C who makes the drivers)
    Connectivity: 2 speakon & 1 1/4" jack
    Size: 24" x 24" x 18" (W x H x D)
    Weight: 95lbs

Money order, paypal, or just about any money is fine. Buyer pays shipping - or we can work something out. I'm looking for the asking price, but make offers - the cab MUST go; I need the money.

email: mootej@hotmail.com

2. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    bump

3. Jeff Moote

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    bump

4. ovalsonic