1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Musicman Bongo 4HH 2005 Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jbybj, Dec 17, 2017.

1. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    $901
    Strings:
    Sold for $960 on Reverb

Price update::::::How’s about $901?

I have reached that point in my life where I need to purge. Which brings me to this wonderful bass guitar.

When I first got it some of the frets buzzed and playing was less than ideal.

Brought it to Fren Asken of Asken guitars who confirmed that it needed a fret dressing. The bass came back ready to accept any setup I wanted to try, and it plays quite nicely now. It's in fine cosmetic shape except for the nice ding on the headstock, see photo. That is the only thing that goes through the finish, there are a couple of small dimples in the finish, only one would photograph. According to a list on the Musiciman site, this bass was born on October 6, 2005.

This bass has no functional issues and is a fine example of a MM Bongo. Price includes the Roadrunner hard case seen in the photos, and shipping to the CONUS. $1000

Please ask if you have any questions. If you want to pick this instrument up in Los Angeles, we can work out a discount for shipping.

IMG_1628. IMG_1629. IMG_1630. IMG_1631. IMG_1632. IMG_1634. IMG_1635. IMG_1636. IMG_1637.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. jbybj

jbybj Supporting Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Los Angeles
    I’ll consider offers too!

JBY