1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MusicMan Bongo 6, orange pearl in showroom-mint condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TimWilson, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traded away my white-on-white StingRayHH4 (plus a bucket o' cash) for this magnificent beast a little while back, and while I still LOVE to HOLD it, LOOK at it, and NOODLE with it, I must finally face the reality that I just don't PLAY it that well: I can do better much work—and make far fewer mistakes—with my four-knockers, (although they don't SOUND as good). I get paid to play right, and I don't play right with Pumpkinhead, here. I have to confess: I screwed up. The StingRay HH4 is my bass, and I have to get one back again so I can play like me again.

SO, up she goes for sale/trade. Of course, my primary interest is in a SRHH4, but I'll look at anything. There are a few Stingers here that are cash-only deals, so the dollar-sale on this girl is $1,600.

There is not the smallest scratch to be found anywhere on this one. It's flawless. OHSC, of course.

2. Thump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.