1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Musicman Bongo Stealth 4 HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pgurns, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I just got this from another TB'er/ pitter a few weeks ago and although I really dig the sound, it's just not for me. I tend to play up towards the neck and he pickup seems to be in my way. Just my personal preference though. I would rather trade for a G&L or a Lakland Skyline plus or minus cash either way if need be. I would also be up for a outright sale as well I think I paid 750 bucks so thats all I would ask in return. I also have an SB1 in belair green I may be moving as well. Anybody with any nice L1000 out there gimme a holler as thats tops on my list.

PAUL

2. PM Sent

3. does it have ohsc? any issues, nicks? shipping?

4. fourstring44

fourstring44 In Memoriam

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    PM Sent.

5. PM sent last night.....still no reply.:confused:

6. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Nice photos!!!
    Ive never seen a stealth in person, but this looks really great. Good luck with the sale.

7. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    if i could somehow cure this Ric GAS i'm smothered by right now, i'd likely have a trade offer for you...but alas, i cannot part with my beloved custom for anything less than a jetglo 4003 :(

8. Particle Man

Particle Man

Aug 24, 2004
    PM sent

9. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I got tons of rersponse on this one and I'm just going down the line in the order I got the PM's in

10. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Dang, that Stealth Bongo looks too good!

11. mlwarriner

mlwarriner

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    PM on the way...

12. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Sorry for the slow response, I just got home from the hospital after heart surgery and the meds make me very tired. The response was amazing so I just went down the list in the order i received them and the first guy to respond made good on his committment and sent payment already. Thanks for your interest though.

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.