Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MusicMan HD 2 x12 $375.00 Shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Hman, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Hman

Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    I needed to sell this to pay for my new toy. I got the deal from GC about a month ago...$299 + tax paid $325.00. If you are in the SF Bay Area, pick it up for $300! I'll shipped for $375.00. You can contact me -
    oneputtracer@hotmail.com

2. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    I'll pay $300(including shipping) for it. I just can't justify paying full price when I can go to GC and pick over their leftovers. PM me if interested.

3. I don't think you're going to find a single MM 2x12 at GC. I bought like the last two in the chain and had to ship them a very long distance. $375 w/ shipping is a deal folks would be hard pressed to pass on IMO. Scoop 'em while you can....

4. snyderz

snyderz

Aug 20, 2000
    AZ mountains
    Mad Subwoofer is right. The MM cabs are going to be hard to find, at least until people start getting tired of them and start throwing them up on ebay. The 2x12's listed for $1050, and retailed at $799. When GC blew them out at $299 it was a smokin' deal. $375 shipped is a righteous price.
    Doc

5. Geez..too bad you and I didn't buy like four more of these things; we'd make a fortune with our sales skills!
    :p

6. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I was at GC in Detroit last week and these are marked back up in the $699 range. If I had the cash, I'd take this cab at $375 in a second. I'm not sure what happenned with GC's blowout, but it is apparently over. They also had a 210 for $599.

7. Hman

Hman

Jan 8, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    If nobody wants it here, I'll put in on ebay and make some $$$!