Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Musicman OLP 4-string for sale RARE overseas COLOR, make an offer, need to sell fast!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flea_Ament, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Flea_Ament

Flea_Ament

Jan 7, 2002
    Musicman OLP 4-string for sale RARE overseas COLOR, make an offer, need to sell fast!
    This bass in a 4 string OLP bass made by Musicman/Ernie Ball. The color is gunsmoke. It's a sparkly gray color. The bass is about 1 month old only. I am selling this because i am buying a 5 string OLP bass. I paid $419 for this bass in this rare color. The only place that u can find this color is oversees. Musiciansfriend does not even have this color. Please make any kind of offer to me. Thank you very much

Mark

2. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    How about some pics?:)

3. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    wow i guess i should of snatched one of the rare colors up when i was at Guitar center the other day cuz they only had like a million of the OLP's in that color.

4. Hey bro I have an OLP 5 String, Black w/ Matching headstock. I love it but am really more interested in four these days so the neck feels a bit wide. If you are interested in a possible trade email me chaoslord99@hotmail.com

Mike Linkletter
    The Thirteenth Hour