1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Musicman SLO Stingray 4HH (1/4 sawn neck)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassdude51, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassdude51

bassdude51 Supporting Member

Nov 1, 2008
    Central Ohio
    2009 (Limited run color) Buttercreme and very rare for a Musicman, a 1/4 sawn maple neck! Condition is Excellent +, Mint -. As close as a used bass can be to being new! In being forth coming, there is 1 faint and slight factory finish flaw at fret #4 top edge of neck. Extremely slight dimple that passed inspection and is not a ding from the owner.

No tarnish, no scratches, no dings, no swirls on the hardware, neck or body. No fret wear.

Comes with 2 pick guards. The pearloid black is the original guard (no fingernail or pick scratches). The one ply white is an aftermarket also with no player's wear.

OHSC excellent condition.

5 way switch is all parallel wiring. #1 coils 1&2. #2 coils 2&3. #3 coils 1&2&3&4. #4 coils 1&4. #5 coils 3&4.

The SLO has a narrower neck and nut than a Stingray....... 1 1/2 inch wide (like a Jazz Bass).

The Buttercreme finish is beautiful and retro vintage looking and that why it's sitting next to a Fender Custom Shop NOS 1955 Blonde P Bass (not for sale).

I like it with the single ply white guard. Which guard do you like the best?

The 4HH is pretty much a "do it all" bass in terms of pickup sounds. P Bass, Jazz Bass, Stingray and variations. My favorites are #2 and #4. Pulls of a really nice P Bass sound!

QUARTER SAWN NECK! As strong as a maple neck can be and it looks cool too.

You know you want it!

No trades.

PayPal. Lower 48. $1,150 + actual FedEx Ground shipping. From Columbus, Ohio shipping will be around $45 to $75 depending on distance. Actual shipping price will be given via TalkBass PMs.

(We already know how much a brand new costs. A lot!)

2SLOPhotos007_zpsd8e11266.

2SLOPhotos017_zps05b747b0.

Ray4HHSLO003_zpsa1020b6d.

2SLOPhotos014_zpsc6a4edfc.

2SLOPhotos023_zpsf4379510.

2SLOPhotos025_zps9937acc7.

2SLOPhotos020_zpsedd5b6e0.

2SLOPhotos029_zps4477f934.

Ray4HHSLO006_zps8edebc7b.

2. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Hi I am interested in this bass
    PM sent
    Thanks,
    Stan

3. bassdude51

Nov 1, 2008
    Central Ohio
    A pending payment from "Stan the Man" dostavkausa.

4. map34157

map34157 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Burbank, CA
    Beautiful bass

5. RockinRonnie

RockinRonnie carpe diem Supporting Member

I've never seen a SLO Stingray 4HH for sale here before (and I have been looking!), so I finally ordered a new-build... And I've been waiting 5 months now... Nice score 'Stan the Man' :p

6. That's a quite unique beauty!

7. Bass1965

Bass1965

May 3, 2012
    Richmond, VA
    That is a beautiful bass! Since you asked :) - I like the black marbled pick guard with the black pick-up covers, but I think the white guard would look great with white pick-up covers

8. dostavkausa

dostavkausa Snowflake, AZ

Nov 8, 2009
    Snowflake,AZ
    Played!
    Thanks,
    Stan

9. bassdude51

Nov 1, 2008
    Central Ohio
    Payment received from Stan the Man. Off to Snowflake, AZ. Thanks a million, dostavkausa! Positive feedback coming your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.