Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

musicman sterling anyone?!?!?!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by zender976, Aug 16, 2000.

1. zender976

zender976

Aug 12, 2000
    sup fellas? anyways i got a mid-90's musicman sterling (you know the one!)...cherryburst finish, rosewood neck, great condition, and great sounding...i luv the bass but i already got three basses, if someone wants to make me an offer lemme know, otherwise i'll just hafta start a bass collection.

p.s. SERIOUS buyers need only apply, i can also get pix and references upon request!!!

2. how much?

3. zender976

zender976

Aug 12, 2000
    $775 out the door and i take care of shipping...how's that?

4. zender976

zender976

Aug 12, 2000
    still got this bass on my hands if anyone wants to make me an offer...i will entertain all reasonable offers!!!

5. I'm an up and coming bass player, i luv the look and sound of that bass please e mail me, i wonder if the is some payment plan we can work out, i'm only 12, and its hard to find a well paying paper route were i'm from, i'm very serious aobut this, i have been looking all over the net and were i live for a sterling or stingray, thank you, kidbass

6. please e mail me will at punkman182_2001 @ hotmail.com, mybe a pic if at all possible, what is the color of the pickgard