1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MusicMan Sterling Stealth HS4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bdgotoh, May 1, 2019.

1. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Price:
    Strings:
    Shipping is included in the 48 states only. Basses with rosewood fingerboards can't be shipped outside the USA due to CITES.

Please PM me if you have questions or want more pictures.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in:

-MusicMan Sterling HH 4 - Neptune Blue PDN or Honey Roasted PDN limited runs (mahogany body), 9.0 lbs or less preferred.

-Mike Lull P4 with deeper forearm and back contours, ash body and maple board with J width neck, 9.0 lbs or less

-G&L LB-100 with ash body / maple board, clear finish, 1.5" wide neck, 7.25" fingerboard radius, 8.5 lbs or less

This is a fairly rare EBMM Sterling Stealth model, this has a Matte Black finish on the body and the neck. The fingerboard is ebony and the hardware is black. This bass has been played so there's some tiny chips on the edge of the headstock, there are some shiny areas on the body, some scratches and tiny chips on the back of the body, and the black hardware finish has worn off small areas on the bridge saddles. The pickups are the HS type and the controls are master volume and 3 band EQ boost/cut, and a 5 way pickup coil selector switch. Comes in the original molded case and weighs 8.5 lbs - this is super light for a 2 pickup Sterling!

Price is $1000 shipped SOLD

SterlingStealthHS.jpg SterlingStealthHSback.jpg

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    Dang, wish I’d noticed the sterling sooner

bdgotoh likes this.
  3. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    The MPG is a sleeper folks. I've owned a few and they feel great! Can't beat this price!

bdgotoh likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021