1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Musicman Stingray 4 bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassman28, Dec 13, 2018.

1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Price:
    $0
    I found one. Post closed.
    20181213_091111. If anyone out there doesn't like their mute bridges on the Stingray Classic or vintage I will trade my mint newer Stingray bridge (non mute) with cash for a Stingray mute style bridge. If you are missing the mutes that's ok I just need one that mutes can be applied to.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  2. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    Just fyi their mute bridge requires additional holes be drilled into the body. Your bridge wouldn't cover those holes.

bassdude51 likes this.
  3. bassman28

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Anyone that has a mute bridge or has had Stingrays will obviously know this. I'm hoping someone will have a loose one and use mine as a seller piece to recoup extra funds. I've seen a couple where they replaced it with a standard bridge and just removed the mutes and left the mute spring screws screwed in.the body.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
  4. Funkinthetrunk

Funkinthetrunk Registered User Supporting Member

Good luck...I've been looking for one for years now. I wish EBMM would just sell me one.

bassman28 likes this.
  5. bassman28

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Found one. Thanks

6. endy_y_p

endy_y_p

May 2, 2009
    Surabaya
    Where / how did you found one?... I also have been looking for years, after I finally gaive up and buy tho whole bass instead ..:)