1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Musicman Stingray 4H

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baba, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicman Stingray 4H for sale. Natural clear finish and maple fretboard. This bass plays great and has that massive Stingray sound. Everything works perfectly. It has dings and scratches, but as you can see in the pics, it is still looks great.

There is some corrosion on metal spots, especially the strap buttons (weird?). There is more than one strap button hole on the horn as seen in a separate pic. I'm pretty sure the battery box is a replacement based on all of the Rays I've owned. Here's a link to more pics: http://s134.photobucket.com/user/an...ural/IMG_6831_zpse401cb1d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Will ship in original but beat to hell and back Musicman case. Thrashed and covered with stickers, but all latches/hinges still work and it does its job.

GONE!

IMG_6820_zps20b927a7.
    IMG_6822_zpsc68636f6.

2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Lothian, Maryland
    Sweet!

3. PRICE DROP-->$795 shipped!!!

4. masoncole

masoncole Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2009
    What is weight?

5. 9 lbs on my analog bathroom scale, so give or take.

6. bump

7. GONE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.