Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Musicman Stingray 5 for sale!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Melvin7822, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Melvin7822

Melvin7822 Supporting Member

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    I'm selling my Musicman Stingray 5. It's not even a year old and in MINT condition. The finish is vintage sunburst with a black pickguard. It has a rosewood fingerboard and a natural headstock. Comes with hardshell molded Musicman case and polish cloth.

Asking $734 or best offer. Thanks.

2. Hurley

Hurley

Feb 12, 2004
    Cape Cod, MA
    Wow, awesome deal. :) Do you have any pics?

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Is this because of the incident with your girls bass? :p

4. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    would you be interested in any trades???

i have a bunch of basses i could bunch together to trade fer the MM and i'd even drive to PA to get it.

5. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    Sorry, no trades. I need the money to buy the specific bass I want.

6. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    Haha, you could say that. The same store I was at had an MTD Kingston Heir 5 with active electronics and a maple board that just blew me away.

7. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    sorry bout the second pm then. didn't see this post when i wrote back. sure hope the specific bass you want is a bongo. :)

8. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    I haven't had problems with the bass at all. I guess the sound just isn't for me. I just prefer the sound of basses that have two pickups. The price does not include shipping. I'd much prefer to have someone pick up the bass or for me to drop it off. I'm afraid to have it damaged in shipping (I was a supervisor at UPS for quite a while).

9. kdsi44

kdsi44

Oct 18, 2004
    pm sent!!!

10. Melvin7822

May 11, 2004
    Broomfield, CO
    For anyone who is interested. The bass will be sold by Friday. So get in your bids.