1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Musicman Stingray 5 fretless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by baba, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a gorgeous Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5 Fretless born in April of 1993. Great color, absolutely insane birdseye neck, flawless player, and amazing sound. It is strung with flatwounds and comes with Fender Deluxe hardcase. The nut has two small chips as seen in pic, but is not cracked, and the chips are not where the string sets in the nut. Other than that, just typical wear/dings you'd expect in a 15 year old bass. This thing kills.

Pics are here: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/andyspublicpix/Stingray 5 fretless/

IMG_0872.

2. Mr_Dave

Mr_Dave

Mar 11, 2005
    Melbourne, Australia
    Employee - Basscentre Melbourne
    hot bass man. hot

3. This is a GREAT bass...I miss her :bawl:

4. Yes it is!! I just rarely play fretless, and don't play it at all in my current bands, so I can't justify having it.

Someone give this thing some love!

5. systemsdevelope

systemsdevelope smile and have coffee !

Sep 17, 2003
    The Center of the USA
    School of Hard Knocks
    no frets? cool....

6. Replied! Indeed, it is sans frets.

7. Makaio

Makaio

Jul 28, 2008
    Did this come from the factory fretless with lines? Wood line inlays? Dots?

8. Yes it came fretless with lines, no dots. Feel the love.

9. Makaio

Makaio

Jul 28, 2008
    Nice bass! It does have side dots doesn't it? Also, is it 100% stock as far as you know? Does it have the sharp pickup pole edges? I noticed you are also selling a pickguard and was wondering if is was from this bass.. Like the Steal your Obama icon! Cheers!

10. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    I can not view pics at work, what color is this?
    Thanks
    Jonathan

11. It is a transparent red finish.

12. It does have side dots and the pole piece edges are not sharp. 100% stock as far as I know. The pickguard for sale is not from this bass. Stealyobama!

13. GONE! Someone got a nice one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.