Musicman Stingray Frettless for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tanuki, Dec 30, 2004.

1. tanuki

tanuki Bass Minotaur

Dec 13, 2004
    bristol, england
    I will add some pictures shortly when i have borrowed a digitaL CAMERA, this stingray is great! I've had a few and it has the best tone, its a oraangy sunburst with a white scratchplate

serial checks at about '95, the neck is smooth and even a few dinks here and there round the edges (that classic strap falls off moment) but otherwise iits in great condition! I call it my old school
    hip hop bass..

Its gigging reliability is proven... I took it on several tours, one in particular was in january and we were going from hot clubs at night to freezing scottish blizards, by 3 dates in the neck on my Sterling had been sent back with a bend neck (suposed to be a common problem when you take basses with unlaquered necks through heavy temp changes) and the pick up on my p bass had failed but the fretlless stood up to the whole 30 shows!

anyway, mail me for more info and pictures

eatupyourgreens at hotmail dot com
  2. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Does the fingerboard have fretlines, or did they get frozen off? ;)
  3. tanuki

tanuki Bass Minotaur

Dec 13, 2004
    bristol, england
    lol, there are no lines on the board, its a factory fretless so the dots at the side are in the right place for reference.
  4. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Sent you a PM.