TRADED Musicman Stingray SLO Special - Black/Rosewood

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a beautiful Musicman Stingray SLO Special. These have become my favorite basses, and they're getting harder and harder to find! Because of this, I've been buying as many as I can. However, the reality is that I only need a main and a backup. So, with that in mind, I'm listing this one for sale.

Overall, the bass is in great condition and plays like butter. Gloss Black finish with a Rosewood/maple neck. A few nicks and dings, but nothing major at all. The SLO Special neck is just excellent. The 1.5" nut width makes it butter to play. Classic Stingray growl and grit. Bass weighs 9lbs 9oz on my postal scale. Musicman hardcase included. Aftermarket Pearl pickguard and original white included.

Reasonable offers considered. I'd really prefer a sale but I'll leave trades as an option.

Possible Trades:
    American Standard Precision,
    Fender PJ's,
    Musicman Caprice,
    American Standard Jazz.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    MycooLeeyun and Smoothmove like this.
  2. Hbomb937

Hbomb937 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2017
    PM sent

Corevalay likes this.
  3. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Central FL
    And it’s coming home to me. :bassist:

Hbomb937 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021