SOLD Musicman Stingray Special 4HH Dropped Copper

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Here is a practically brand-new Stingray Special 4HH in Dropped Copper with roasted maple neck. I don't think I need to say much to sell this bass, as they are getting a reputation for being awesome! I can't say enough good things about this bass. It plays amazing, sounds amazing, and weighs only 9lbs 1oz. The new preamp and pickups absolutely sing. It has a real tight and punchy sound, but you can dial in loads of Stingray beef. The best part is that high-end clank is much more tamed and sounds great.

So, why would I sell or trade this? Well, I honestly just can't fall in love with the 1.625" nut width. As comfortable as this neck is, I know I'm just happier with my Stingray SLO and in the long run will end up selling this anyway. So, I'm throwing this out there for sale, or to see what might be available for trade.

Trade interests:
    • Lightweight Stingrays (old school)
    • Stingray SLO
    • MIA Jazzes (Standard or Deluxe)

Let's see what you've got!!

IMG_8847.JPG IMG_8848.JPG

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. MrM

MrM Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2010
    SF Bay Area
    PM'd

Corevalay likes this.
  3. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    Hmmmm.

Corevalay and russellh86 like this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021