1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Musicman Stingray Stealth SLO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by five7, Nov 11, 2018.

1. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Price:
    Strings:
    I love the bass but have been playing 5's for years so letting it go. Setup and plays great. Finish isn't perfect but looks good from stage, at one time had stickers on it. Some scratches and dings. Has a Drop D tuner installed along with a go pro mount. Part of the logo is missing. Not all of the tuner screws are black. 9-9.5 lbs. Neck is straight, truss rod works. Has strap locks installed. Treble pot is scratchy. No pickguard, screws are there. No case. Ebony fretboard. Neck feels like a sterling SLO but haven't been able to get the factory to verify. For sale in Denver only. I want the buyer to check it out in person. If you play it, you will want it. If I ship I don't want to do returns, so take a good look at the finish. I am getting many requests for shipping, thanks!
    Trade for a Ernie Ball 5 string.

Musicman stingray stealth

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Corevalay likes this.
  2. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    I have a 4 string Sterling if that ever interests you in trade. I am not local to you though.
    Barry

3. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Thanks but looking for a 5 string MM.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  4. tfkrocks

tfkrocks

Mar 12, 2017
    SF Bay Area
    If you end up deciding to ship I am very interested and would pay full shipping for it.

5. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Neck measures 1 1/2 inches at nut.

6. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Lowered price, have eyes on another.

7. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Received this from E.B.
    "That is definitely the Sterling/SLO Special neck profile. This was right around the time we first started offering the SLO Special option so it wasn't differentiated in our database."

8. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    So the rest of us can stop lusting after it.
    :cool:

five7 likes this.
  9. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Lowered the price hoping to sell locally as getting shipping together is not working out with my schedule. If you have a friend or relative here, have them contact me. Thanks!

10. five7

five7 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Denver
    Sold to an old friend here in Denver, he is giving it to his daughter for Christmas. Thanks for all the interest.