1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Musicman Sub-Active 2 band Pre-Amp,TEAL,450$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by A-Step-Towards, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well this isnt a color you see every day , its the teal color. This is my 4th MM Sub and i got it from a tb member, I just love my ric to much to play much else and for a beater I have my trusty pawn shop ibanez roadstar-I really have been trying to stay under 5 basses so up this one goes.

Its got some wear, someone actually managed to chip the teal tough as nail paint a bit in one spot where your forearm rests, you should be able to see it.

The neck has some paint loss and dings on it-Perfect candiate to strip down to the bare wood and wax/oil the neck.The ugly stock guard has been ditched so a strip down on the neck would make it just about perfect!

Asking 450$ shipped in a gig bag CONUS, payment made in fee free method.

2. sub.

MM.

bass.

3. TTT , I am suprised these dont sell quick , there the same level as say a highway 1 fender to a american standard, and a highway 1 fender would be gone at $450.......these are fantastic basses and I think youd be hard pressed to hear a difference in tone between this bass and a string classic with a 1800$ price tag , after all the electronics are identical.

4. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    The fact that this is still here at this price is mind-boggling! They are all of the sound you want in a Musicman with a 2 band... and 1/4 the price of either a new classic or a vintage one, beat to hell.

GLWTS!

5. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    SUB basses are my weak spot. They always sound awesome and play great. I have owned no less than 5 and always sell them due to not agreeing with my wrist being used to 1.5 necks.

These basses sound AWESOME down tuned and it was my go to bass then recording in dropped C. GLWTS.

6. You guys are right , there a damn good secret/deal nowadays-Honestly I not in a rush to sell it.

7. sold

I am going to miss this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.