MUSICYO - Something happened!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Gabu, Jun 26, 2001.

1. Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Hi Guys,

Here is a unexpected, but very welcome twist to my recent drama with Since I have felt free to criticize, I feel that I should certainly give credit to them also when they do right. In any case, here is a email I just got from a executive of MY:

Gabriel - I am shocked. It sounds like this one really fell through the cracks. When customers return items to us, we do try to repair the instrument before replacing it and this is what I believe happened.

As far as the lack of communication, I can't answer this as communications are typically answered within 24 business hours.

Lastly, I would like to compensate you in either a store credit or refund back to your card for the problems encountered. please let me know your preference, or if there is something from the site you would just like me to send you.

(name omited)

Thanks for all your support guys!
  2. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    That's more like it. What'cha gonna ask for?
  3. CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    Gabu-glad something good happened after all the crap you went through. Now if they'd give you your choice of any bass on their website now that would help cover the emotional trauma right? :D ;)
  4. After all that drama I am shocked at the outcome.

Good job Gabe, you darn squeaky wheel.

5. Good deal Gabu.

Hope they are as nice to me for the bass I am returning.