1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Musikraft bloodwood/ebony j neck & Delano MM/J pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by interstatejoe, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Money's a little tight right now so some of my project parts need to go. All prices include shipping within cont US. I will ship internationally, but buyer to pay full shipping costs. Pics to be posted later tonight.

I have a beautiful 21 fret Musikraft bloodwood/ebony jazz neck, drilled for Fender/Schaller American Series tuners (2 pin mount). I'm not sure what the fret size is, but if I had to guess I'd say it looks/feels like either 6150 or 6105. Pretty sure they're nickle/silver frets, but they show no signs of wear. The only issue with this neck is a small chip in the ebony fretboard. It's on the bass side of the neck, on the underside of the fretboard where it extends past the heel, from the end to about the 21st fret. I never use the neck as a thumbrest so it never really bothered me. I guess you could either repair it or route off the 21 fret extension. I'll be sure to post some close up/detailed pics of the damaged area tonight. $200 shipped for this awesome sounding and fast playing neck.

I also have a couple Delano pickups that I'd been saving for a project that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, so....we've got:
    1- MC4/AL MusicMan style pickup which I sells for $137 new at BestBassGear.com going for $90 shipped
    delano-mc-4-fe.jpg
    1- JMVC4 FE/M2 jazz neck pickup which sells for $113 new @ BestBassGear.com going for $70 shipped
    delano-jmvc-4-fe-m2.jpg
    or take them both for $150 shipped. SOLD

thanks for looking!

2. All PMs replied, pics will be up later tonight.

3. Pics - these were taken in the afternoon sun, look at that bloodwood!

Attached Files:

4. Here's the chip in the ebony. This was taken with a flash to get the detail. The bloodwood looks much darker/more maroon than it really is. The pictures above capture the color better.

Attached Files:

5. Pickups - SOLD

6. deepestend

deepestend Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Ever sell this neck?

7. waynobass

waynobass

Feb 27, 2008
    Texas
    Ever send a PM?

8. deepestend

deepestend Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Yep. Sent one as well.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021