Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Musitech onboard 'mid/booster'

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by andysvec, Apr 2, 2005.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I'm pretty sure I bought this from Stewart-MacDonald many years ago, some sort of bass pre amp 'mid booster'. Don't really know anything about it other than it's a push/pull pot, circut board, battery clip and labeled wires and it is some sort of mid booster. I think I paid $79 for it, and never installed it. They still have a strat version on the stewmac site but didn't see this one anymore.

$25 shipped (as long as I can ship USPS priority to your address). Email me (preferred) or PM me if interested.

- I have the documentation and wiring instructions scanned, I can email them to you if interested.

2. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I've had a few questions on this so far but didn't have an answer as I never connected it up.

Has anyone ever had any experience with this item?

3. jongor

jongor Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2003
    Maine
    Smooth & creamy or crisp & crunchy?

Stewmac

4. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    Those are the guitar ones. This one is specifically made for bass, I didn't see it for sale anywhere anymore.

5. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    still available, new price of only $25 shipped.

6. waveydavy

waveydavy

Feb 19, 2005
    Will you ship to the UK?
    cheers Dave

7. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    Shipping would probably be really expensive from Guam to the UK and not worth it. I don't mind paying USPS to the states, should only cost me around five bucks.

8. andysvec

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    sold - thanks again TB!