1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade Must Go!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Snakeman1066, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    IMAG0351.

3. Epiphone T-Bird Classic IV Pro (American Electronics) basically new...with plastic still on $375.00 Shipped CONUS $300.00 Local Pickup

IMAG0352.

4. ESP/LTD Stream light and comfortable to play best ergonomics of the bunch also active great tones on tap $375.00 Shipped CONUS $300.00 Local Pickup

Both are basically in brand new condition, no battle scars, and a couple with very little play time

I'm in Central California and would prefer a local sale or trade if possible but will also ship

for another $50.00 I will add a brand new Gator Hard-shell case

I will deliver these within a 120 mile radius of Fresno Ca. which means Sacramento to the north...Bakersfield to the South, and the Central Coast to the west...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
    squeakyd and waynobass like this.
  2. KillerEddie

KillerEddie

Aug 10, 2016
    Georgia
    Could we get some sound clips of the mockingbird? I oddly couldn’t find any online. I’ve alsays wondered how these sound compared the the normal dual P models. Those humbuckers would presumably be a beast.

3. Sure...

TomTomPipersSon and heyronbrown like this.
  5. Ginocide

Ginocide Commercial User

Oct 30, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    Electro-Harmonix
    PM'd

6. brlottermann

brlottermann

May 14, 2011
    Boston, MA
    What a lovely flock of basses! GLWTS :]

7. Ray H.