1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Must Have Software for my Treo 700P???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jokerjkny, Nov 17, 2006.

1. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    hey all,

anyone?

2. I know its an old thread but thought I would add my $0.02.. I've had a Treo 650 on a 2nd line but just started using it recently.. Here are some programs I've been running /trying on it:

1. Chattermail - STMP/POP3 Email Client
    2. Dir Assistance - Basically, white and yellow pages so I dont have to waste money on 411
    3. Google Maps - Palm version of the online. Driving directions, real time traffic, and even satellite images.
    4. ODO - Vehicle mileage and expense tracking
    5. pTunes - Palm multimedia player. Plays all the big formats. I can even stream internet audio
    6. TakePhone - Better interface for the phone portion of the Treo
    7. TreoAlarm - Alarm clock to wake my butt up in the morning
    8. VeriChat - Multi-platform instance messenger (AIM, Yahoo, ICQ)

And, I'm sure you know this, get as big of a memory card as possible.

3. Embryodead

Embryodead Inactive

Nov 30, 2005
    Providence, RI
    i sort of wish i opted for a 700P or W instead of the LG Env. Oh well 2 years ;-p

4. They are really powerful phones but I wish they would do something about the bulkiness of them. Thats the main reason why I havent made the Treo 650 my main phone yet.. They aren't exactly thin

5. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
  6. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    when i left the business i started using just a phone. i gotta sell this thing eventually. neway great phones

7. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i like snapper mail

can't live without Dir Assistance!!!!

Google Maps????? where???

Alarm??? where????

They don't sell VeriChat anymore.. :( - just got Mundu today.. it's working great..

Thanks, Bobby!!

8. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio