1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Must Sell! Evah Pirazzi Pirastro Solo Gauge set (New!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by bassfacer22, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Price:
    These are normally $237+

I was going through all my gear while getting ready to ship out again, and found these little gems!

I bought these in either Denmark or Sweden? I can't remember and I never even used them!

You can even see the price tag on them! If anyone can figure out what currency or cost that is let me know! I think I got them in Denmark probably..

So who wants to try Evah Pirazzi Strings?

FBB22013-5C6D-421E-9260-E4E9BD97829F. 8D3E86B5-0CE5-4F62-9F90-492B51A135B2. 966C08E0-2E12-4CAC-9265-92FBB06F16CD.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. How do the solo gage strings sound for all around jazz playing? Would you recommend them for that?

3. Scott Freeman

Scott Freeman

Jan 24, 2018
    Are you willing to split the set? I'd be interested in top and bottom.

4. Unfortunately I feel like it would be more difficult for me to sell if I did that. Plus I'll just end up using the whole set at some point anyway if I still have them.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  5. Scott Freeman

Scott Freeman

Jan 24, 2018
    Ok, let me know if you change your mind. I like these for tuning in 5ths, along with weich D and B/C

6. Ok, I will contact you again If I don't use them.

7. I may be interested in the E2 if the other buyer takes the A1 and F#4, if the price is right.

8. Hi Francois, I would prefer to sell the whole set together to be honest, but I will ask Scott if he still wants the half set.

I'll let you know if he answers.

9. No problem!