Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by manoverboard_21, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Ampeg B2R and 410H.Great sounding match.350 watts of great contemporay and classic Ampeg sound.$800 takes it.Speaker cab cord included. Hate to sell but must go.

Ibanez Perfomer 12 string-Awesome sounding acoustic.Never use.About a year old.Comes with heavy duty gig bag. $230 takes it.

Bass Pod-Great sounding effects box.Replaces the need for heads and cabs.Has all the classic heads that have revolutionized bass playing.Has all the effects you'll ever need. Would like to get $350 for it.

Fender MIM Custom P Bass-Sparkle teal color with Basslines Quarter Pounders..Have pics.Great sound and playing bass. $380 plus shipping.

I am willing to make trades/deals.I would love to get an Ernie Ball Stingray or Sterling.Let me know what you have.Thanks.
  2. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Are you willing to sell the B2R alone?
  3. Yes..$450 takes the head plus shipping.
  4. I'd just like to note that the Bass POD sells brand new for $349 at Guitar Center... I know because I've been waiting for them to drop since their release. :cool:
  5. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    how much for just the 4x10?
  6. Would like to get $400 plus shipping.