1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mutron Delay Model 1173 $350

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BawanaRik, Jul 11, 2012.

1. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Up for sale if my Mutron delay. It's a rack unit and works as it should. Take at look at the pics. It does show signs of use but considering it's age it's doing rather well.

If you haven't heard one of these they do have a unique sound. I describe as trapped in a garbage can.

I couldn't find a sample on You tube and really not that savvy to put up my own You Tube vid.

Interested? Drop me a line.

2. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Wow, This is rare and no ones interested. You could be the only one on you block to have one.

3. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    I always wanted to try out one of these.

4. OhulahanBass

OhulahanBass

Nov 6, 2008
    Boulder CO
    Cool!

5. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Next time I hit Atwell street I'll drop you a line.

For what ever reason things are not selling even at lower prices. This Unit used to fetch over a grand and the Bay.

Now, not so much.

It's funny. I have a buddy who spent every dime he got. He was making 90 K a year living in a one bedroom condo, with 4 kids. When the Great Recession hit he was still broke, like always. But since he partied his 401 K way, never saved a nickel it didn't matter. He didn't lose anything, since he had nothing.

It really is one of those philosophy type things that make me wonder if I shoud just party like a madman and chase tail or is there a higher reaon for exitence. Oh Well. If I'm passing through I'll see what I can do.

6. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    First of the month. Do you know where your Mutron Delay is?

7. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Still have. Keep it off Ebay

8. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Have you tried The Gear Page forum? These are really rare the price is well below what they usually run.

9. BawanaRik

BawanaRik

Mar 6, 2012
    New Jersey
    Thanks. I'll give that try.

10. Snaxster

Snaxster

Nov 29, 2008
    Hello. Recently, this one sold for twice your asking price.

I'm pretty sure I remember using one of these back in the old days. :)

Good luck!

Snaxster