Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

muvayne intervals

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by Fishbrain, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    hey all, iv been listenin to a lot of mudvayne today and i really like em. in some songs there are some notes/double stops that ryknow plays, i cant remember what songs there in but i know theres defo sum on LD50. If i knew the intervals then maybe i could incorporate them into some of my bands songs. thanx :bassist:

2. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    fifth, third, tritone mostly i guess.

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    who's ryknow?

4. Starrchild

Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    whoknows:D

5. No_Fingures

No_Fingures

Jun 17, 2002
    Boston Ma
    In the year LD50 a man emerge from an egg of our recently deceast queen mother(been frozeb for 30 years) this man was Ryknow

6. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    you must mean Ru-D...sheesh

7. deadweeds

deadweeds

Oct 28, 2002
    Harbor Beach,MI
    I think there's a thread about him in the Bassist's forum...pretty recent...he's pretty good

8. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i say again...you must me mean Ru-D...i was just being a bunghole ;) ...mister martini changed his stage name just prior to the new album coming out...

9. I saw Mudvayne a couple of weeks ago, for the second time. Here's a short review. The bassist and drummer were really(!) good, the singer was really bad (a small rodent could have growled better and Bob Dylan would have hit the notes more acurately) and the guitaris was... er... fat?
    The only thing to complain about except the silly singer was that the bass was to low and the kickdrum to loud.

10. Get with the Mudvayne Scene,it's now The Bassist Formely known as Ru: D ...this guy has some wicked funk-influenced riffs...learn some of his material,very nice!

whats this interval talk?

-Jon:oops:

11. Howard K

Howard K

Feb 14, 2002
    UK
    The difference in semi-tones between two pitches.