Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Muwhahaha! Good to be a guy!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Microbass, May 14, 2003.

1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    If anna Nichole smith is good for my health, the only prescription is more cowbell :eek:

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Dude, don't even get me started on anna nicole....I can't stand that cow. Truly one of the few women of the world I would kick square in the teeth if given the chance.

3. i think you and i just found our common ground.:)

4. I dunno. If thats true, I must be among the healthiest men in the world :D

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've heard somewhere that guys will always spend a second to look at a woman's breasts. no matter what woman no matter what circumstance.....it could be a hot girl walking throught the park on a sunday afternoon, it could be your mom at your great grandmother's funeral.

Kind of strange when ya think about it :meh:

6. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    That explains why I am not dead....

7. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    hmmmm........I don't know if it would be equal to a half hour in a gym, but I can see the logic behind the claim. I don't really think it gives much of a workout, since the muscles are still relatively dormant (let's hope so :eek: ).....but whatever. workout or not, I still can't resist a good stare session!

8. Another interesting health tidbit...5 minutes of smooching burns the equivalent calories as walking a mile.

I think observing women is a great recreational activity. I know women do it to men and I'm sure there's a similar treatment for htem.

9. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    I'm sure that's pure BS. I mean - that's some sort of site dedicated to implants, correct?

Last I heard, studies showed that even full-on sex doesn't really burn very many calories.

If anything, sitting still and getting excited is bad for you - adrenaline pumping, heart rate increased, blood pressure increased, but no muscle activity to burn off any of the chemicals getting generated. The heart rate doesn't go up anywhere near enough to get into the exercise zone, I don't think.

At least this is what I've heard studies are showing about video games - and if it's true for them :( then it's true for, uh, looky-looky as well.

10. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC

ssssshhhhhhh! The perfect excuse for ogling women comes up and you have to ruin it :rolleyes: :D

11. i agree 100%, geshal, but... but.. BOOBIES!!!

:rolleyes:

:D :D :D

12. *wishes men were more obvious*

I'd be the fittest woman in the world. :D

13. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    More obvious about what? Most of us ARE pretty obvious... :confused:

14. Ah..... but then there's your imagination.....

Tee hee!

15. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Sorry, you've lost me completely... :(

16. I hope that's right, because I get to stare all day long. For some reason most of the women/girls who come into my GC are VERY attractive. I can't explain it, cause the guys they are with look terrible. I mean, they look like JT, eww!!:spit:

:D

Rock on
    Eric:bassist:

17. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Because men continue to stare just means that we have no memory capacity for things visual. We keep having to update the "files" on what's sexy about a woman.

18. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    dude you bastard...when i opened that i didn't realize my mom was standing 3 feet away from me...:eek:

as to the article...

now i have an excuse...but still...girls won't hesitate to smack us if we stare to long:D

bp13