Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tym2cu_bass, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Anyone ever watch this show? hehe.. its sooo dumb its funny
  2. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    MXC is my 3rd favorite show, only behind South Park and Family Guy. Some of my favorite events are sinkers and floaters and dope on a rope. The get hurt so bad and fall head first into 2 foot deep mud. TV doesn't get much better than MXC.
  3. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Absolutely hilarious! I am really amazed at how sadistic some Japanese game shows are. MXC is actually kind of mild.
  4. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004

Anywhere you know of where we can see a real one? You have piqued my interest good sir :oops:
  5. canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
  6. leanne

May 29, 2002
    Rochester, NY
    Me too, exactly. :) The only reasons I watch tv. MXC is so damn funny. Quality entertainment. :D
  7. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    Not off hand, but the foriegn language channels will sometimes show them when they run out of those bizarre variety shows that they feature. I have seen ones where contestants were wrapped in plastic, hung up by there feet, and had cockroaches poured into the plastic. The last one to freak out wins. I saw another where guys were put into a clear plastic tent on a hot beach. People with glasses of ice water strolled around the exterior while those inside were dehydrating. Last guy standing won. The worst was a show where men were put in diapers, had their hands and feet manacled to a railroad tie, and then dragged on their rear ends over a number of painful obstacles by a tractor. There is a hilarious Simpsons that deals with shows like that!
  8. I loved it for a long time, but it's starting to wear thin on me. I still watch it sometimes, just not as much as I used to.
  9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    ain't that the truth
  10. mxc is the junk. the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life: they were riding a mechanical bull type thing only it was like a frog on crack or something, while shooting a pink bat with a jet of water. the losers were shot with a fire extinguisher carried by "herbie the steaming pile". herbie fell over and people rushed in to beat him with sticks. good times, good times.
  11. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    They actually filmed one in orlando once.

It's one of those shows where it's really good to get a bunch of your college buddies around to watch when you're bored, but prolly not for anything else.

However, the first Joe Schmo was fantastic.