1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MXR Bass DI Plus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Memphaustralian, Feb 29, 2008.

1. This is like new (it's my guitarists). As I am selling it for him, you can send a money order or something like that to our band address, I would imagine, or maybe even to me.

He showed me it and it is flawless. He was selling on craigslist for $120...but I think he said he would take $100 plus shipping to a trusted party on here. I am happy to forward any queries. or if you are local i can hook you up with his number.

PS: Dont forget I am selling MY moogerfooger, ebs chorus and autowah in another thread.

2. ok...bumping for my friend. He would probably take one hunge even shipped.

3. Strongjag

Strongjag

Aug 14, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Beards.
    Do you have any pics? Would you be willing to ship to Canada and would you accept paypal?

4. i will have to defer this question to my guitarist that is selling it. i will get back to you in about 24 hours. Thanks and sorry for the delay