1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MXR BEF, Mojo Hand Huckleberry Fuzz v.2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Tony Flow, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, here are two minty pedals. The pedals are velcroed, and include original boxes. Paypal please, and the prices include shipping. International buyers add $10.

MXR Bass Envelope Filter - [DEL]$99 shipped[/DEL] SOLDThis is a great filter with tons of funk and dub goodness, in a small package. The independent Dry and FX knobs allow the ever essential low end retention.

Mojo Hand Huckleberry Fuzz v.2 - $99 shipped The Huckleberry Fuzz is a botique take on the classic Fuzzface circuit. The awesome thing about this pedal is it's Juice knob which can change the intensity of the fuzz, ranging from a bluesy fuzz OD to a nasty, synthy, Sine wave fuzz when dimed.

View attachment 281174

2. fitz420

fitz420 Knows Lows

Oct 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    just wanted to chime in......i'm a previous owner of a huckleberry and have owned many quality fuzz pedals.

free bump for just about the best fuzzface-ish fuzz for bass. No low end loss with this one.

3. Thanks for the kind words fitz. I hope I won't regret this sale.

4. Bump

5. Bump

6. Price drop bump! $99 shipped each!

7. Rich Treat

Rich Treat

Mar 29, 2010
    PM'd

8. Replied

9. MXR BEF is sold to Rich Treat!

10. Rich Treat

Rich Treat

Mar 29, 2010
    Thanks, tony flow!

I am really happy with the peddle. It is exactly as described and it sounds great. The seller shipped the item quickly and is very easy to work with.

If his other peddle is still available, and you are interested in it, I would recommend doing business with Tony Flow!

Best,
    RT

11. Bump

12. Bump Huckleberry for sale!

13. Bump

14. Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.