1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MXR DUNLOP DISTORTION III GUITAR OR BASS PEDAL BARELY USED WITH BOX $50.00 SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Mrfstop, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    BOUGHT THIS JIM DUNLOP MXR DISTORTION III GUITAR AND BASS PEDAL NEW RECENTLY.
    I MIGHT HAVE PLAYED THROUGH IT FOR 20 MINUTES TOPS!!!
    I GUESS DISTORTION ON BASS IS JUST NOT MY THING.
    I PAID $85 FOR IT PLUS TAX.
    I SEE IT SELLS ONLINE FOR PRETTY MUCH $75 TO $90 PLUS SHIPPING IN MOST CASES.
    I AM LETTING IT GO FOR ABOUT A 50% LOSS!!!
    MY LOSS = YOUR GAIN!!
    GRAB IT TODAY AND BLOW YOUR EAR DRUMS OUT WITH DISTORTED BLISS!! :)
    VERY COOL TOY FOR ONLY $50.00 SHIPPED IN LOWER 48 USA. FIRM.
    PAYPAL IS PAYMENT METHOD OF CHOICE.

INFO FROM MFG. LISTED BELOW:
    Developed from the ground up using carefully selected components, the Distortion III pedal delivers everything from sweet singing overdrive to massive distortion crunch! It's natural and amp-like distortion is versatile enough to appeal to any playing style and transparent enough to let your guitar's personality shine through. Like all MXR pedals, the Distortion III features a heavy-duty casing, switch and jacks for a lifetime of use.The initials MXR are synonymous with the effects pedal innovations that have shaped the tone of modern electric guitar. Since the 1970's, MXR has produced some of the best stomp boxes available; now comes the inspired MXR Distortion III. Starting with its proprietary circuit design that delivers rich harmonic content, the D-III carries on the MXR tradition of tough, rugged and tonally tasty stomp boxes. With its die cast chassis, robust stomp switch and carefully selected components the D-III guitar effects pedal is truly a modern day classic.

****** photo is from mfg. item for sale is exactly the same pedal in barely played beautiful condition with original box and packing.

dunlopdistortionIII.

2. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Killer deal on a never left the home MXR Distortion III....bump. :)

3. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    hmmmm...do I need a distortion pedal????

4. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    sure ya do buddy.....break that lock off the CC and buy this baby....super low price for a hardly touched pedal! :)

5. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    tooseday bumpage...killer distortion pedal for cheeeap!

6. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Happy Wednesday!
    Bump for a hardly turned on minty MXR Distortion III for cheap!! BUY ME :)

7. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    TGIF bumperoonie....killer deal on a never left the house MXR pedal!

8. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    MXR distortion III as new? For only $45? WOW!! this one should be flying out the door....buy me :)

9. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Annnnnnnnnnnd SOLD.
    SOLD to Rocinante_x1 and heading cross country to Washington.
    Thanks for looking :D :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.