1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED MXR La Machine Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ScarfFace, Dec 24, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ScarfFace

ScarfFace Supporting Member

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    Price:
    IMG_2831.JPG This a cool Fuzz pedal that I thought I needed. I'm no longer in any playing situations that call for Fuzz, so this has to go. The octave up function is really cool and would perfect for someone wanting to do the "Royal Blood" thing. I'll probably open this up for sale eventually but for now I want to see if I can use it as trade credit toward something else. I'd set the value at about $70 shipped. It has a couple of chipped paint areas that I will show in pictures soon.

I'd be interested in trading for other pedals (non-Fuzz or overdrive), Labella Low Tension Flats, a good set of wireless headphones, other things... send me some ideas.

Here's a video to keep you entertained

Attached Files:

2. REV

REV

Jun 18, 2006
    Interested in an Ashdown dual band compressor?

3. ScarfFace

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    Maybe. Send me a message with details

4. ScarfFace

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    Still available

5. HAdam

HAdam

Jun 24, 2016
    Long Island, NY
    DigiTech synth wah and/or Boss Auto-Wah AW-3?

6. ScarfFace

Aug 23, 2014
    La Crosse WI
    I sent you a pm