1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MXR M-288 Bass Octave Deluxe NIB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jtc_hunter, Apr 25, 2009.

1. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    I just got 2 of these brand new M-288 Bass Octave Deluxes. I got one for myself and another for a "buddy" who plays bass. Well it turns out, that he flaked out on me and says he cant afford it "right now". I love mine and I have tested both to make sure they worked properly. So, if you dont want to wait for a backordered one to come in, I will sell this one at my cost. I will pay the shipping anywhere in the CONUS. It is spanking new ,in the box, with all the included documents. I will even give you my original receipt for warranty issues. Paypal or postal money order. PayPal is faster, but its up to you. $149.99 OBO. PM me if you want pics, but its sparkling perfect new. Just came in the mail yesterday. I have read here that they are hard to get because of backorders, so I thought I would pass on my good fortune to another fellow TB'er.

2. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    PM replied to

3. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    Heres a Youtube Video that shows the M-288

4. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Tht has become one of my favorite Tube clips. He is so funky!

Bump for a great pedal!

5. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    Sold to Stachio. You will have a ball with this pedal. Thanks