1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MXR M234BK Analog Chorus (Special Edition)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Spectre Gunner, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Price:
    $75
    IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0499.jpg IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0499.jpg IMG_0496.jpg

MXR M234BK analog chorus special edition in Matte Black with Red lettering. Excellent condition.

Product description: "This all-analog pedal uses bucket-brigade circuitry to create classically lush, liquid textures that you just can't get with digital circuitry. Rate, Level, and Depth controls, as well as knobs for cutting High and Low frequencies allow ultimate tone control. Like all MXR pedals, the M-234 comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road."

FEATURES
    • All-analog bucket-brigade circuitry
    • Create classically lush, liquid textures
    • Rate, Level, Depth controls
    • High/Low frequency cut knobs
    Includes, MXR box, paperwork, sticker, never gigged just lightly used in my home studio). $75 includes free shipping within the first 48 states.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    EdwardofHuncote likes this.
  2. Price drop: Now down to $65 including free shipping to your home. This is the special edition model, in excellent condition and includes the box with candy. Sounds and works great on guitar or bass.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  3. I'm kinda of motivated to sell it. I have too many chorus pedals and this one needs to go to a good home.

4. Sale pending to Eric

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021