1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD MXR M234BK Matte Black Analog Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Spectre Gunner, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Price:
    $85
    MXR M234BK analog chorus with bucket brigade circuitry to give you that lush organic sound. Everything works just fine as it should. The M234BK model was offered in matte black for just a short time. I'm only selling because I upgraded to the Strymon Ola Chorus/Reverb pedal which costs a bit more but is the best I've heard. This MXR is a very close second.

Includes, box, paperwork, MXR sticker, never gigged, just used in my home). Price lowered to $75 includes shipping within the lower 48 states.

Trades will be considered but a direct sale is preferred. IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0496.jpg IMG_0502.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021