Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MXR micro amp help please!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Da Funk Docta, Jan 18, 2005.

1. I have an MXR micro amp, one of the old ones without the the light that shows if its on. Its a really great pedal, but a wire came undone in the inside, and i have no idea where it could go, i've tryed just placeing it in diffrent places, but i just cant figure it out. does anyone just have some kind of wireing diagram for a vintage micro amp? does anyone have a picture of the inside of one of theyres? anything would be helpfull cuz its a great pedal, but i can do alot of other things with a spare 80 bucks
    thanks!

2. it probobly does, i just dont know how to understand it lol

3. SirPoonga

SirPoonga

Jan 18, 2005
    It's not that hard to understand. Start out by looking at the beginner project forum at diystompboxes.com It explains the part symbols and such. Then you just follow the traces on the board to see if everything goes where it is suppose to go.

4. Well... i can't seem to find my problem with the schematics... All i know is that it has a pot in it that has a detatched yellow,gray, and orange wire and all three are next to eachother all the way to the left of the circuit board. i honestly have tried to figure it out with those schematics, but it just diddnt work for me i guess. if its possible to just give me a diagram showing how the colors attach to the volume pot, itd be more than great.
    thank you for the schematics even tho they diddnt workout for me
    thanks for everything.