Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mxtabs?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Tomass, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Tomass

Tomass

Nov 1, 2005
    whats the go with this site, its not working. Did it crash or something. btw the link is www.mxtabs.net for those that dont know.

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
  3. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
  4. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
  5. darkside 88

darkside 88

Feb 23, 2005
    Bay Area, CA
  6. Tomass

Tomass

Nov 1, 2005
    aw man that sucks, did Metallica have another winge about the issue. Iam a huge metallica fan but sometimes they just take things to far and they sold out. Or was it someone else that hada whinge about tabs, it says in the disclaimer of mxtabs that it was for study. If learner bassists (and other musos) dont have material to practice they will lose interest.

I signed the petion as well

7. bassmaniax

bassmaniax

Nov 27, 2005
    Hey,
    i think i know wats goin on. I tried to go on it as well n it kept comin up wiv random stuff like "Connection Refused" n other stuff.
    When i tried to go onto other tab sites as well like taborama n stuff they said that for copyright reasons they couldnt show the tabs i wanted. one site had a link through to the bbc which was a report on how bands are gettin more and more fed up cos people just keep downloadin their tabs from the internet rather than buying the official music or whatever.
    I think that is wats goin on anyway n apparently there are new laws comin in to try n stop us gettin tabs off the internet (which is apparently stealing) and get us to buy the official sheet or tablature music.

It sux! Let me know if you find a way through,

Thnx