Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My 105Q soundbytes

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by PanteraFan, Apr 20, 2003.

1. I just got this pedal, and it's SWEET. I've done a very basic recording here, with and without effects. Excuse the bad playing. I think I'm gonna mod the pedal to get rid of the delay when you press down on the heel, but other than that I'm very happy with this wah. I got it second hand for half retails, which isn't bad at all IMO. I had some trouble getting my power adaptor to fit in, but with some careful wedging and lots of Blu-Tack the DC plug is now secure.

Enjoy,

PF

Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah

2. Stop copying my setup...First you got a black Rex 5 like mine, now you got a crybaby like mine.:D Just kiddin dude, that's a pretty cool sample. I love the sounds I get outa this thing, especially when I combine it with my Ibanez bass synth, but I haven't really found a way to incorporate it in a band setting... but I'll keep trying.

3. You're copying me, my good man.

Only place I use it in my band would be on one tune where theres a bass and drum only verse part. Spices the mix up. Overuse is just messy though.