My AC DJ4 fret board radius question has been aswered, and...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tdizzle, Mar 12, 2010.

1. tdizzle

tdizzle

Aug 3, 2009
    Detroit, MI
    Kirk at Lakland has confirmed that the AC DJs have a 10" radius. Look for the one that I just bought in the classified forum.

2. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    does that mean you are excited to get it or are reselling it????

that is a GREAT bass!!!

3. Is that the natural one with the black blocks? One thing I really hated about my standard DJ was the 7.5 radius.

4. LOL...THAT is one of the main reasons I LOVE IT!!! When I got my AC I was not aware it was not a 7.25 radius and that was one of the reasons I sold it pretty quickly after I got it. (I kept my US CAOJ which does have the 7.25)...

The DJ AC is a GREAT bass and there are a couple of nice ones in the TB classifieds including the one discussed here. I think one of the ones available may have been mine!

Peace,

T

5. tdizzle

tdizzle

Aug 3, 2009
    Detroit, MI
    I agree that the bass is awesome, I was just so excited about the idea of a new Jazz-ish bass with the 7.25" radius, because I love the old school Fender feel. I figured, "This is the bass for me, old school feel with modern workmanship." So, I was a little disappointed to discover that the ONE that I bought does not have a 7.25 radius.

I wish that Lakland had issued it in more colors, because I can only really get with the natural and white one. The blue ones seem to be aplenty, but...

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021