Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My b100-115 yamaha.... 1980

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Drake, Jul 4, 2001.

1. My old used combo that I talked about on here about a month ago... remember? $30 canadian... torn speaker, broken pots... well it is just about go time..

The speaker has been repaired to the point that it looks brand new because I could not stand to replace such a nice relic...
    $41 canadian for that and this week the same company that did the speaker is getting in my full set of new pots for about $33 canadian they said... so far it is about 105 bux canadian for a cool old combo that is as old as I am... the guys at the speaker place said around 80-81, they also said the model I have b100-115SE went for over a grand.... sounds good to my ears... I will keep posted on how it sounds when she is up and running next week...

btw, any ideas what she will be worth used? keep in mind that all parts are correct for the amp and the proper pots are coming from the Yamaha warehouse. slightly rough exterior....

later guys/girls

Drake

2. I've seen a few selling online for between $150 and $200 used...that's in Amercian $ though.

3. thanks JGS... so like 200-300 canadian ok I can deal with that...

4. Hey Drake, it's Mike, the guy who has the same amp as you.

Wow, it's from 1980? That means it's newer than mine. I bought mine in December 1977, and the last time we talked we were thinking that your's was older than mine. Glad to hear you got it up and running. They're good amps, pretty loud for 100watts. Good tone too.

Enjoy it.
    Mike J.