My band are evil

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He'll be happy to know that his son is straight.

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Put one of these in their rooms and their parents will think they are a satanic cult.

[​IMG]

And everyone knows how funny cults can be.

3. Someone once calledme gay, and he said 'i dont care if he is or not' . It's not like it's a failure to be gay. I'm not gay, but people who are shouldn't be seen as 'failures, which is what I feel you're implying with your post.

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Yay we're going to turn this into firstly, a thread about gay issues, THEN about equal rights, THEN! about women's right, then about government. Wow, this is the cover all thread :smug:.

Ray

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I have to...
    nickslipknotsmall.gif

Ray:D

6. I'll rephrase the response: your dad will know your orientation for sure....thereby making his life easier the next time he has to talk to you about anything related to procreation.

Mike

7. Sorry man, that's a whole lotta wrong in one place.

8. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Hey, that's what come up when I did a Google Image search for "creepy old man". :D

I can't stop laughing at this picture, it really needs a caption bubble on it.

[​IMG]

Something like "I shat myself" with the girl saying "Har har"

9. :eyebrow:

She's a pirate now?

EDIT: Tee hee, I got post #69.

10. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

TalkBass.com: a veritable plethora of information. Many times, more info that you need.

11. Haha! +1

Do you even know what a plethora is?

Could it be that once again, El Guapo, you are taking your anger out on me even though it is not me that you are angry at?

12. LajoieT

LajoieT I won't let your shadow be my shade...

Oct 7, 2003
    Western Massachusetts
    I am downright AMAZED that a pic like that can remain on TB (in a Nick thread at that, they're usually closely watched by the mods) for nearly 6 hours and counting....

On a lighter note, It looks like Nick may have finally gotten himself banned. He can check off one more lifelong goal. In the similar time scheme, I read the thread that lead to it and I'm surprised at how long that tool too, but Blackbird is my new hero.

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.