1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

my band doing whitsnake.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by brenner182, Sep 15, 2010.

1. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland

Because everybody loves hair metal.

like/dislike feedback. anything would help

2. Sounds great! But why is the chubby guitar player standing in the middle of the stage in front of the singer?

3. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    because he is not that cool of a guy. lol

4. The delay in the vocals is very annoying. good perfomance, there are a couple of timing issues but this song is pretty hard to play. Not bad.

5. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Inactive

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    Your band did Whitesnake?

I hear groupie memoirs are really hot right now...

6. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    i'm just gonna fall back on my normal response... im just the bass player. i just get paid to play.

7. ric3xrt

ric3xrt

May 19, 2010
    SE PA
    Ripped jeans and a thunderbird bass........I'm back ..had a flash back to an awesome show and the Parkway in NYC back in 88(lol) Timimg issue aside its good.
    I liked "you outta know" better ..would of like to see how she sung the rest of it.
    I love the Steve Harris pose in the begining of Don't stop Beleving.
    I do that a lot myself.

8. brenner182

brenner182

Apr 24, 2010
    Maryland
    you have to. for dont stop believing we were playing a double with another band called Hair Force One. and there are all about 80's hair metal. So i wore some snake skin pants for that show. what a riot.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021